Angie and Colby were here last week, on their way up to Montana for Colby's family reunion. Their little boy, Porter, was lots of fun to have around for Josh. Josh doesn't share very well with Porter, but he sure does like him. :) Here they are making a mess in the bird bath.
Dave built a HUGE swing in the back yard, Josh LOVES to swing on it with Grandma Julie. he just says "WEEEEE" the whole time. So much fun.
Gotta run for now, but now that I've got these pictures loaded on the computer- I'll be able to blog a little easier. :)
Kelly.

2 comments:
Kelly, I thought you must be having too much fun somewhere...
Glad you're back blogging...Happy you guys are spending great times with your family...I would love to live right next to or in a National Park. Great pics !
bout time! WE MISSED YOU!
Post a Comment