To my surprise, I heard a knock at the door this afternoon with this on the other side!! The card said, "Thanks for being a great sister! Love, Beck."


Becky, you're so awesome and I love you so much! Thanks for making my day, and thanks for everything you do for me! I just don't know what I'd do without you.
You really are the best sister in the world!!

7 comments:
Very pretty! I especially love the pictures from forever ago...very cute!
Oh, that's so awesome! I love you guys and love that you are best friends... when all else comes and goes, sisters are for ever! All my love to both my favorite girls! Mom
How beautiful and thoughtful!! You guys are both the "best sisters" and are always so good to each other!
How thoughtful and sweet ! Having a sis close to your age must be so great...my sister was 4 years old when I got married !
That is so sweet! My Mum did the same thing for me a few weeks ago when I was a li down in the dumps. It was a great surprise. Yay for family that love us!
You are so lucky to have each other!
Very pretty! Love it!! What a great sister.
Post a Comment