“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Congratulations, Becky and Danny!
My sister got married last month. A beautiful ceremony in California, right on the beach. Becky and Danny are incredibly happy and expecting their first baby next spring! Congratulations Becky and Danny, I love you both!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrates Becky and Danny!! We are so happy and excited for you guys!! love Shaney, Ken and gang
Congratulations for your marriage and a baby on the way, Becky! You know how much I think of you and hope you are happy for the rest of your life. Best Wishes, Julie
5 comments:
Congrates Becky and Danny!! We are so happy and excited for you guys!! love Shaney, Ken and gang
What beautiful pictures!!! And congrats on your bun in the oven!
Congratulations for your marriage and a baby on the way, Becky! You know how much I think of you and hope you are happy for the rest of your life.
Best Wishes,
Julie
Oh, how I love weddings ! Beautiful pics...Love and happiness always Becky and Danny !
Becky is such a beautiful bride! Congratulations on the baby!!!
Post a Comment