As some know, the days seem to be getting harder and harder for me to get through lately. I think we're all just kinda sick and tired of Tyler being away. Tyler was able to call this morning- it was so nice to hear his voice. It had been a few days, so it was just such a relief to hear from him. Josh even talked to him!! All by himself, Josh got on the phone and said, "Daddy!! Miss you!!" then he went on to talk about diamonds and circles... then he even told Ty that he needed "Daddy hugs". He's so awesome.
After talking to Ty, I went to the grocery store this morning to get some things for a pot luck I went to today and saw these roses. I figured that if Tyler was home, he probably would have gotten them for me anyway... riiiiight??? :P

So......... Thanks honey!!! You're always so thoughtful and sweet!
And I just LOVE that you even got my favorite color, too!!! ;)
You're the best.
love you! and I can't wait for you to call again. stay safe,
Kelly.
10 comments:
I totally agree! Tyler would have not only gotten you flowers but would have just scooped you up and you guys would have a awesome day together! I do hope you and Joshy have a fun day! love you
Kelly, You totally deserve a Roomful of Flowers...as do all military spouses who keep the home fire's burning ! Glad you treated yourself the way you know Tyler would have had he been there ! LOL
I know for a fact he would have gotten them for you! Didn't he just tell you the other day? I told you to tell him to call or email me when ever he thinks you need flowers and I will send them for him:)
aww, that's so sweet.
arlene,
Silverdale florist
I think Tyler would have gotten you some Almond Roca and bath salts, too... :)
Very pretty flowers, btw.
Tyler is so thoughtful! They are sure beautiful flowers. You are such a good wife to him! I hope he knows how lucky he is.
Kelly you soo deserve them! I seriously dont know how you do it. You are such a champ!
~pabloswife~
ps. Love the spongebob post! Hes soo cute! (Josh, not Spongebob!)
Yes, I blog stalk you sometimes! lol' I love other CO LDS BBCers! I'm still wondering what happened with that thing behind your ear. Did you get the results yet? I'm curious b/c I have one behind my ear too I've never had looked at. Great flowers - I wish my hubby would be so thoughtful!! ;)
Hey- I'm starting an FHE blog, do you want to join? If so, email me: juddnessawinter@yahoo.com
Awww. I wish I could have roses. (I'm allergic to roses. And lilies. And a bunch of other flowers...)
Hope things look up for you soon!
Post a Comment