I'm going home tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post more pictures of Anakin's baptism and Sydney's blessing party.“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Sunday, August 3, 2008
I'm in love!!
My brother and his wife just had their 4th child. I know, I say this with every child- but I'm just in love with her! Sydney Dian Scott was born last Tuesday at a healthy 7lbs 11oz. She has soft, dark hair, she's so mellow and just such a happy baby! This was the highlight of my day, she snuggled up to me for a couple hours and I just couldn't get enough of her!
I'm going home tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post more pictures of Anakin's baptism and Sydney's blessing party.
I'm going home tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post more pictures of Anakin's baptism and Sydney's blessing party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She's so sweet! And your eyes are crazy blue in that picture!!!
A new baby in the family is so wonderful ! Health & Best Wishes to everyone !
Oh my gosh, you look great with that baby in your arms! Very happy day! Now I'm so glad to be at work and cryed my self to sleep last night missing everyone and I think I was just too tired! All my love always!
a very tired Nana
You look so sweet. You can tell how much you love holding that sweet little girl.
Stay happy!!!!
I love the baby! I am so jealous of you snuggling that little bundle. It is hard to think about our little ones not being that small anymore!
Post a Comment