“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Friday, August 8, 2008
memories.
I had the opportunity of having my grandparents visit this last week. It was fun to talk with Becky and Grandma over dinner the other night about pieces of our childhood. Specifically, chickens.
This picture was brought up in conversation. This is me, as a little girl with my favorite chicken. I'm not exactly sure how they got those coveralls on her, but I do remember how much fun it was. Just thought I'd share. :) I had a great childhood.
ABSOLUTY ADORABLE! such good memories... we had to stealthat picture from your grandma's photo album. I don't know why she always had better pictures than I did. kisses... Momma
Chickens, oh how I miss the chickens. They are interesting little creatures. I love that picture of you with one. I am not sure how you got the chicken to not be mad at you for putting overalls on it.
I love chickens ! What a darling picture of you ! In school, my nickname was "Chicky" and I dreamed, when I was little, I had chickens roaming free around our yard and fresh eggs every day !
Ha! every one else loves the chicken but I love the way cute curly hair! I am kind of partial to curly hair thought!! What a cute picture! I wonder if your future little girl will look just like this! She will be absolutely adorable if she does!!
6 comments:
Oh that's SO cute!!!!!!!
Our kids are that cute now - does that mean they're going to grow up, too???
How'd we get from laying in the grass to where we are now?
Holy cow Kelly...how do you get overalls on a chicken????
I hate chickens, but that is funny.
ABSOLUTY ADORABLE!
such good memories... we had to stealthat picture from your grandma's photo album. I don't know why she always had better pictures than I did.
kisses... Momma
Chickens, oh how I miss the chickens. They are interesting little creatures. I love that picture of you with one. I am not sure how you got the chicken to not be mad at you for putting overalls on it.
I love chickens ! What a darling picture of you ! In school, my nickname was "Chicky" and I dreamed, when I was little, I had chickens roaming free around our yard and fresh eggs every day !
Ha! every one else loves the chicken but I love the way cute curly hair! I am kind of partial to curly hair thought!! What a cute picture! I wonder if your future little girl will look just like this! She will be absolutely adorable if she does!!
Post a Comment