Example:
Breakfast: grapes, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, watermelon, banana, and wafers! (He really likes fruit...)

Dinner (tonight): Mac and Cheese, banana, broccoli, grilled chicken, ranch for dip, and some triscuits!

It's also fun for me because I have to think of 6 different things to fill each space, it gives him a good variety and it fills his little tummy!!
YAY for muffin tins!!!

17 comments:
uhhh, after I posted this I look back to see josh dipping his mac and cheese in the ranch.
niiice.
Very nice! Shaney rocks! Good idea!!! :)
What a novel idea! That's awesome.
Kelly, that way cute! he just looks so intense and excited for his new dinner plate! =)
(my dd Kelly dipped her pears in ketchup last night. she's also been known to dip pancakes in ranch. yeah. she's gross)
and what a great idea!!! Course, I'll need to go find a muffin tin with only 6 spaces. If I tried to come up with 12 things each meal, I'd end up in a looney bin.
Very fun idea! Eat up Joshy!!
yup, I got a picky 2year old over here :) I am so going to try this! what a great idea!
What a cute idea! I'll have to keep it in mind.
Great idea! I'm going to try it.
That's a great idea! I'm going to try that the next time Ethan goes through a picky stage. Right now he's in an eating stage! I'm sure he'll be back to picky next week. Also, how do you find the time to make all the different things? I'm so tired when I get home from work, hmm...maybe Dan will have to do this! LOL
That is such a great Idea..I need to remember that when my DS is older
Great idea ! It doesn't matter why or how it works...I'm telling all my kids...wish I had known about it when they were young...I had 3 very picky eaters and I've always had muffin tins...who knew ? Awesome Shaney ! LOL
...and a new shirt too! I guess he still likes to be messy between breakfast and dinner. Good job Josh!
I've done this with the colored muffin tins and it works like a charm. You can get them at Target/ walmart and Michaels has muffin holders in shapes of animals.
The kids in my neighborhood love to come over for snack time.
The mac an cheese and ranch is cute.
The dipping is the best part!! Glad is is working for you. I haven't gone and bought a 6 count muffin tin so I am still using the 12!! Way to hard to fill! Kay loves it and though and actually eats something so I am happy!
Oh I have to try that. Ayden just gets bored with eating. This just looks like fun.
Wow, what a simple thing... yet, I've never thought to do that! One thing I use muffin tins for, is to put different colored paint in each hole so kids can paint and the colors stay seperated. I'll be trying the food thing though!
Take care, Ryann
(good.for.me from bbc)
Post a Comment