Well, today I thought I would take Josh outside to play on his scooter. I got it for him a while ago, but with all the travel and busy stuff we've been doing- we haven't had much of a chance to go really try it out.
What a fun idea!
after about an hour outside- I was pretty sure he was done... after all, he didn't really want to ride it anymore... Obviously, coming inside was NOT the most popular idea.

Afterwards, I put him in his pack and play with Nemo playing, in hopes he would calm down a little bit. I transferred the laundry and came upstairs to put some things away and I hear the sweetest snore in the world. Here's a picture I snapped from upstairs.
Sound asleep. :)
I'm sure he'll get the "both feet" thing next time.

11 comments:
Oh my heck. I think my favorite thing is when you said "are you having fun?" and he said, "yep!".
Way too cute!
I love it but it sure makes him look grown up:( I can't wait for him to come here and play!! He is going to love all the ride-on toys we have:)
Bless his heart! Sounded like Mommy got a good work out too :) That's hard to get both feet up on it at the same time... I think he'll get the hang of it too. love you!
We giggled an giggled. Why do both feet when he just loves one? He will do two when one isn't so fun anymore, and his Mom will just smile. Soooooo cute.
I love the chicken in the overalls! Too funny. Your little boy is super cute. -meggieloulou
He is such a dude ! He looks so darn cute and serious about mastering the scooter...when frustration sets in and crying begins, a nice little snooze is just the best !
I want his shirt! My parents are exhausted! Too funny.
What a handsome little boy! He looks so much like your husband.
Michelle
Kaleigh is missing her Josh. She just got through making us play the scooter video over and over again. As soon as it ends she says: Joshy again. Give him hugs and kisses for her!
He is so adorable!
Holy crap! He grew up way too much. I'm glad his mom is super cool and helps him master awesome stuff like scooters and spongebob. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment