Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanks Chad, for scaring the crap out of me!!

So- my brother in law, Chad, sent this email to Tyler. As you know- curiosity kills the cat, and since it was a video of a snake, it perked my interest...

Not only did I fall out of my chair, but I also found my inner truck-driver roots (thanks Grandpa Dave) and uttered a foul word...

See?!?!?! Told ya!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaleigh loved it. She laughs at the end and screams again!! Pretty funny.

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Ok, so I just watched it again- and it's not as scary... but when you watch it on my blog, it's just a little box of terror, when I opened it in the email, it was my whole screen!! :0
yeah, yeah, I'm a wuss... lol

Kate said...

That just scared the bageebees out of me!!! lol. thanks for a great laugh :)

Nonna said...

And I thought my son's Columbian Boa Constrictor Slither was big...he eats medium sized rats...that thing is huge and could probably swallow a small goat ! Yikes !

Mike A said...

Good work, Chad.

Whose turn is it next to scare Kelly? I think I lost the schedule...

Anonymous said...

Nice snake. Thanks for posting it Kell. I can't open most attachments, so that was cool. I am yet to find a snake here though.

Jim and Marla said...

I love the comments and that the Brother's are in kahoots...

Julie Geldmacher said...

My boys and snakes--just be glad they don't bring one home in a cooler and tell you to look at the fish they caught. Then put it in the backyard, later to hear the neighbor yelling about the snake.
Fun memories?

Brittney said...

yeeeaaaahhh i just peed my pants

Marla said...

I totally knew what was going to happen, and I still jumped a mile! LOL That was great!

Stacy said...

Holy snot! How crazy! Geez....that was awesome though!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket