“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Videos for Daddy
So, Tyler asked me to put together all the videos of us on a disk for him since he's been gone. I just finished- and included this last video I just took of Josh a few minutes ago. Just thought I'd share.
Also- if any of you can put a little video clip together of yourselves and/or your kids, I'm sure Tyler would love it too. He misses everyone so much- so that's just another idea if you want to send him something. :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is just to stinking cute!! I loved the kiss he blew! And what a great idea of putting a video together to send to him. I will have to work on that one! Hopefully Brad can teach me how to get the video off of the camera;)
Oh, I miss Josh saying those fun things. Tyler, it won't be long before you will be saying them with him. He does love you so much. At my house he kept getting your picture with him in it and setting it by him. Love you all! I am not good at videos on my camera. I'll try.
4 comments:
That is just to stinking cute!! I loved the kiss he blew! And what a great idea of putting a video together to send to him. I will have to work on that one! Hopefully Brad can teach me how to get the video off of the camera;)
Aw! Joshy's dad IS awesome!
Oh, I miss Josh saying those fun things. Tyler, it won't be long before you will be saying them with him. He does love you so much. At my house he kept getting your picture with him in it and setting it by him.
Love you all!
I am not good at videos on my camera. I'll try.
That's the cutest video! Madelyn has a crush on Josh. She was talking to him while the video was going.
Post a Comment