Yes, this is what I've been hearing all morning. At first I didn't think I was hearing him correctly, so I asked him to repeat himself... he said, "MOM!!! You're FI-ERD!"
ahhh, ok. Now I understand.
HUH?
"Joshy, why is Mommy fired?"
"It's 'cause you're FI-ERD!"
and off he went to kick his ball....
just now, while getting ready for church, I hear spongebob playing downstairs....
Mr. Crabs: "Patrick!!! YOU'RE FIRED!"
Patrick: "But, but... Mr. Crabs, I don't even work here!"
Mr. Crabs: "Patrick, would you like a job? Starting just this minute?"
Mr. Crabs: "Patrick, would you like a job? Starting just this minute?"
Patrick: "SURE!!!"
Mr. Crabs: "Good! YOU'RE FIRED!"
ahhh, ok. NOW I understand.
No more spongebob today...


8 comments:
That is too cute! I wondered where he would've heard something like that.
LOL That's the best! We really do need to get together. If you guys come up this way again we really need to meet somewhere! Madelyn and Josh...so cute.
Love ya
Is it awful that I don't think being temporarily fired would be a bad thing?
Way funny, btw :)
So darn cute ! I love Spongebob...he is like my generation's version of "Rocky & Bullwinkle"...it has a KID level and an ADULT Level, so I enjoy watching it myself or with my grandchildren.
Oh My Gosh Lynn, Your right! Rocky & Bullwinkle... I totally agree! lol
Kel, wait till he tells you to go to time out! :) or your grounded! lol
I think that this is where Kay has gotten some of her better phrases too! Good to see that I am not the only one suffering from the effects of Sponge Bob!
I thought it would be from Bugs Life, which is much more awesome than Spongebob. "You fired!"
(I'm tired of Spongebob. It's been too many years of that voice and irritating laugh. I wish he were fired.)
SpongeBob is one of the shows that my kids are Not Allowed to watch. (But if they're not home, I catch an occasional episode...)
Post a Comment