Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures of Tyler!!!

A huge spider. I'm just glad it's not a camel spider... it's not, right??


First rain.... in a long time....



I'm pretty sure because of the womens clothing that this picture is from the last time they went to Bartolla. (the Christian city) There aren't near as many pictures from this visit as there was last time they went.





a really big bug.... yuck.

Sometimes along with the pictures Ty sends, he also includes a picture of us that he's been looking at quite a bit. I guess I don't remember this one, but the looks of it- this was taken right before he left for Iraq last December. What a great picture, huh? :) Poor Josh wasn't expecting it...

9 comments:

Julie Geldmacher said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love all the pictures I can get of Tyler smiling.

Nate said...

Sweet pictures Kelly and Ty. Thanks for posting them. Is that a spider hanging from the barrel in the one picture? Looks nasty.
Nate

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Next 3 months can't go fast enough! But Do Not let your guard down!
Love you all!

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Hey Nate- I decided to add a couple more pictures- so I added another one of that bug on Ty's gun. It looks like a roach of some kind.
Oh, I also added a picture of a big spider for you. :)
yuuuuck....

danielle said...

CUTE pic of the three of you! That kitten was pretty dang cute, too!

I agree, the spider and roach are disgusting...

Mike A said...

Nice spider. Tonya caught a tarantula trying to walk in our sliding glass door the other day. She caught it's legs in the door. It was awesome.

And I guess the pictures of Ty are good, too.

Nonna said...

God Bless him...keep him and his bucddies safe and protected...I love the pics except for that huge spider...Yikes !

Andy Wegener said...

Great photos! That spider looks like a huntsman! Is it? (I read last month that they are not native to Australia)

Marla said...

Okay, those bugs and spider totally almost made me throw up. Very scary!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket