Friday, October 24, 2008

*REMINDER*REMINDER*REMINDER*

Tomorrow, Saturday October 25th is the LAST day to send packages to Tyler for him to be able to take them to Bartolla!

Please be sure to send ALL packages off tomorrow!!
Thank you!!!!
Kelly.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Kelly,

Where are you keeping a package tally?
Christina

Anonymous said...

I'm actually not really keeping a tally.. there's just no way for me to do that. People from all over the country have been doing drives this week and I'm pretty sure the number of boxes being sent is VERY high.
I did make Tyler promise me that he'll keep track and take pictures. You can bet I'll be posting all that info on here when he gives it to me!
He did say that he got his first box today!! Lucky winner? Renee from ID!!! Thanks Renee!!!

Living My Dream said...

Holy cow, that got there fast! Kimi said they told her their boxes wouldn't be there until the end of November! That's awesome!

Kim

Anonymous said...

We're done... 9 boxes from dad and I
love you tons!
Mom

Sara said...

Hey Kelly! It's Sara from BBC (Mase&Kate'smommy).

I'm so excited! I sent out two this week and then some friends who read about it from my blog (and then yours) sent out some boxes too, as well as some of their blog readers... so really, who knows how many!

Also, one of my friends talked to her dentist who donated a ton of toothbrushes and toothpaste! She was so excited, she was going to call hotels to see if they would donate toiletries too! I'm so excited to read the updates!

camille said...

Kelly, WOW. I Just popped on your blog and actually took time to read your posts today (sorry I have been lazy/not had much time before). I think this package stuff you are doing is amazing. it is just a wonderful thing to see so many helping hands. Who would have ever thought that Tyler being gone in another country and you being here, that you could do so much wonderful good!

Kendra said...

I really wanted to send some stuff, and was getting together some women in the ward for a service activity. I guess I didn't read close enough that there was a deadline. If we can't send it out until mid-December, is that still ok? I really want to help out. If it needs to be earlier, please let me know.

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Hey Kendra- I'm so sorry, but the deadline has already passed. Because Ty just kinda did this all on his own, he doesn't want to push it by extending the date they gave him. It's ok that you didn't get a chance to send anything! Don't worry about it! We're expecting HUNDREDS of boxes- it's going to be amazing!!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket