Josh and I are having a blast here at Becka and Mike's house. Josh and Hayden became fast friends and Becka and I just picked up where we left off! It's like we see each other every day! (well, we kinda do, thanks to the webcam... but you know what I mean...)
Here are some pictures from the Trunk-or-Treat last night!

Awww, our monkeys. :)








...Just getting Becka back for that lovely picture she posted of me on her blog... ;)
Oh, and LOOK! I found Spongebob's house! Who knew he relocated to Jacksonville?? This tree in front of Mike's parents house just looks like a giant pineapple to me...
So, that's it for now. We were going to the beach yesterday, but it was too yucky outside. Tomorrow though, we're planning on running down to St. Augustine for a trolly tour. It should be fun! The boys will love the ride!!
And here's my friend, Lynn. We've become friends through couponing and she's in Becka's ward, I got to meet her today! What fun!
So, that's it for now. We were going to the beach yesterday, but it was too yucky outside. Tomorrow though, we're planning on running down to St. Augustine for a trolly tour. It should be fun! The boys will love the ride!!I'll update again soon,
Kelly. :)





6 comments:
Love the pics...especially of the boys hugging,you and Becka with the boys and of course, us together too ! Sweet !
Great Pictures Muffin! Loved the Halloween ones, Joshy looks so tired in that one... some good snuggling though!
Lynn, its nice to see your picture too! I can see Wilma Flinstone in you! Very pretty woman!
Marla,
You are so nice...! Thanks...at my age, it's good to hear !
BTW, you must be quite a pretty woman yourself, to have such a beauty for a daughter !
Fun! Becka looks hot in that car picture.
I love the monkeys, they look like long lost buddies!
Cute little monkeys!
I'm glad that you have so many wonderful friends. You are very blessed, Kelly.
Have fun!
Post a Comment