Sunday, December 21, 2008

Singing to Dad before nap time.

Josh was getting settled down on the couch yesterday for a nap and he wanted to sing a couple songs to Daddy. He's been talking a lot about his Daddy lately, just out of the blue he'll have a heavy-sigh and say, "Mom? I miss my Daddy." I've been hearing that at least once a day the last few days.

We are so ready for Daddy to come home.

We're still working on our ABC's. He misses a few, and repeats a couple, but he sure loves the ending of that song.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

I LOVE that! Landon came running in here when he heard Joshy singing Twinkle Twinkle. He got the biggest grin on his face. That's his favorite sleepy time song! Joshy is getting to be such a big boy. I can't wait for him to have his daddy back and for you to have your hubby back!

tonya said...

Oh man, that is a keeper. He is so cute I could just kiss him to death!

Jeanne said...

Kelly I'm an emotional wreck lately, and that just pushed me over the edge..(Don't tell, but Matt too..)

Joshy is so cute and getting so big!!! I can't believe it's been almost a year since we saw you guys!

Rebecca said...

Oh my heck! He is seriously so cute...I can't wait for some videos of Joshy AND Daddy singing the ABCs soon! ♥

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute!! We miss him tons and can't wait to see you soon!!! The wait is almost over!

Julie Geldmacher said...

How precious! I am not surprised that he has Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star down so well. It has stars and diamonds in it. Shapes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, bud. I miss you so bad.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket