As some know, none of my Christmas decorations (tree included) survived last year... I took a little bit of built up aggression out on my tree when I was taking it all down- and somehow it all ended up on the curb for the trash man... oops.
Anyway- it was fun going to the store to get a new tree, ornaments, stockings, etc... I got a little tree this year- for a few reasons. 1. space. I have a very small house so a small tree fits a TON better. 2. cost. Sheesh! Tree's are expensive!!
Anyway- here's what I have so far- and of course, a fire in the fireplace makes everything better.

9 comments:
And a big bowl of Cherios! It tooks very festive!
It looks perfect! I guess small tress are in this year. Who knew?
Oh my goodness! I remember when you called me last year and told me you did that.
It's been way too long since we've talked.
Perfect and pretty !
I go from fake trees to real trees...a couple of years ago, I gave our fake one to the Salavation Army after Christmas...I'm thinking a skinny-tall tree this year and because of the mess of a real tree,it will be Fake !
I love it! And loved helping you put some of it together!! Nice to see you back on the bloging and loved Joshy's spider too :)
Kelly your decorations look great!
We just put up our tree tonight - a big, fat, live one. I think we lucked out this year. It looks great. And I so love to clean up all the needles from them...
But I still feel like it's September. It's been so warm and nice and the time has passed so quickly the last few months. Even though we just had Thanksgiving, I still feel like I'm stuck in September. Weird.
LOL! I remeber when you did that!!
Looks great!
It all looks lovely and cozy! I must remember to stay away from you after Christmas.... :) Sometimes I feel like putting our whole house out to the curb and starting over.
Post a Comment