Josh was so sweet- he kept running up to the screen yelling "HI DAD! DAD! DAD!" he wanted Ty to hold him.
When we left, Josh started freaking out. He was in hysterics by the time we got back to the car- crying and asking for his "daddy-bear". (it's a teddy bear in ACU's that we got at Ty's basic graduation)
Now that we're home, Josh is fine and is as happy as can be. Although he has asked a couple times to talk to Dad again.
Ty said he'll call tonight if he can, I really really hope he can.
Anyway- it was a great visit and he told me to tell everyone "Hello!"
Some pictures:
Josh waiting patiently

8 comments:
Oh My Gosh! That breaks my heart that Joshy cried! Dang it! February will be here soon but not soon enough. Kell, we love him so much and are so thankful for his safety! I'm proud of the man that he is and how he cares so much for others! I'm glad that Joshy is better now that you guys are home. It's Emotional to go to the base and see Daddy! You are such a good mommy! love you!
I'm so happy you got to see him. I hope the next couple months fly by for you guys.
Wow, I am so happy you all got to see each other in REAL TIME !
The military has come a long way since Don retired (in 1993) all we had was letters,pictures and really expensive long distance international calls on the phone bill...not even Email back then !
LOL to Tyler, Josh and you Kelly !
It's good to see that you got to "see" him for a few minutes. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys through the holidays.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! It is so good that you were able to see your family together, even though you are so far apart in distance. I love the way you stay as close as possible using modern technologies. You will be together soon!
Miss you Tyler! Tears run down my cheeks just seeing you second hand.
Love you!
Hooray for technology! I'm happy for you to have a visit. Thanks for all you do to keep us informed about Tyler. We really appreciate it. Wish we could see you and Joshy for Christmas! Take care!
I'm so excited for you to get your hubby back soon!!! Can you send me your mailing address?
juddnessawinter@yahoo.com
Kelly and Ty: Nice to see the photos. Thanks for sharing them here. Not sure about Ty's haircut though :) Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment