Josh is really into spiders lately. He draws them, screams at them, runs from them, squishes them, talks to them, etc... This would be a little more understandable if there were ever actually any spiders around.
Anyway- I think he has a promising future in art. What do you think?


5 comments:
Kaleigh has decided to be absolutely terrified of spiders lately too. I don't understand it at all! Pretty job artwork though!!
A budding artist for sure !
Missed you...LOL
He wants to move here to observe the annual tarantula migration through our yard. He's trying to tell you that. I'm sure of it.
Yeah, he needs to move closer, so he can see Mike's spiders.: )
He is pretty good at art for his age!
I think that spiders are better to be obsessed with than a number of things I can think of. Yes, I agree with Mike!
Post a Comment