Monday, August 24, 2009

Fight The Mustache Power!

Vandals? Anyone?
ahem....

So, there's never a dull moment at the Adams house!
I picked these pretty babies up at Pottery Barn kids today... Josh is having a BLAST with them.



I don't know about you, but to me, this SCREAMS Magnum PI.




7 comments:

Nana Scott said...

Oh My Gosh!!! This is awesome fun!
love you guys!!

Julie Adams said...

All Josh needs now is a Hawaiian shirt and some super short shorts. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Dude we are cracking up! Brad and kay both voted for the last one!! Kaleigh says he is a "handsome debil"

iamwright said...

I talked to Ty the other day and told him he looked just like a guy in a movie. I couldn't remember the movie so I looked it up. He looks like Steve Zahn in National Security. Funny!

tonya said...

Could you send us some of those? I'll pay you back. I think Hayden needs them for school to be socially acceptable. :) Also, how did Joshy get that scowl so good???

Nate said...

Now that is funny!

Nonna said...

That is just hilarious !

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket