Sunday, August 23, 2009

Watering the weeds.

Oh the joys of having a backyard!!! (and a hose.)
The last couple days there have been water-wars in the Adams household. Yesterday we played Guns Vs. Hoses (aka: Josh vs. Mom) and Hoses won. Big time. YAY MOM!
Today, Josh got wise and HE wanted the hose... too bad it was dad's turn to play. :)
Please don't pay attention to the weeds.. It's a work in progress, and believe it or not, I'm impressed that the back yard is clear enough to even be back there and make it out alive.


This is right after they both turned on ME! An innocent bystander! Rude.
Then Dad took advantage of having his hands on the hose for once.
And a video, incase you can't imagine how much fun we were having.

4 comments:

iamwright said...

That looks like so much fun! I love it!

Nana Scott said...

That was awesome!! Just keep it out side!! I remember some fun in the kitchen that ended up with a very clean floor! love you all...

Julie Geldmacher said...

Fun in the sun! You are such a fun family in all you do! Thanks for the video. It made me giggle.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have a love hate relationship with your videos! Kaleigh has made us watch this one 5-6 times a day since you posted it!! Time to hook up the web cam!!!!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket