Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A preview of what the birth announcement might look like:

Yes, it seems we're having a hard time deciding. Or rather, our DOCTOR is having a hard time deciding.


I was told today that it looks like a GIRL!

So, what does this mean? Nothing. We have no idea what the baby is now. However, I can tell you- if it comes out a boy, I have a feeling Josh won't ever let him live this down.

I'll let you all know as soon as we know ANYTHING. :)

And Dave.. it's going to be pretty funny if you end up being right...
(Ty's step-dad, the only one who still questioned the ultrasound picture I posted last month.)

And some baby bump pictures from today, 26 weeks.




5 comments:

Nana said...

I don't know about anybody else but I'm LOVING THIS!!! If there is anything that upsets my daughter more it's to not know something... HAHAHA... Kell, you don't know what your having... lol...lol

danielle said...

I LOVE your sweater! Lemme guess - Target?! I've been eyeing that exact same one for weeks but just haven't broken down yet. Now that I see a pregnant belly in it, I might just have to go get it. LOL! You look great!

Julie Geldmacher said...

Oh, Dave will love it. He still claims that it isn't sure to be a boy. Either way it will be great. We need more girls in the family, but we are really good at handsome little boys.

Andy Wegener said...

Awesome! LoL. Awesome!

Nate said...

Hey Wyatt is a cute girls name :)

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket