Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Josh figured out..


..how to take snapshots of Dad on Skype!! I couldn't decide which picture was best.. After all, that mustache of his makes it VERY difficult.. ;) So I thought I'd just post them all!

Here's the picture we took of him yesterday with my cell phone:
And here are the pictures taken with the Skype snapshots:



Poor guy is in 120 degree weather on a daily basis- and he's been working in the connex, so that makes it even hotter for him.
Josh and I are working on a big box to send to him, hopefully that will lift his spirits a little.
If any of you want to send him anything, I have his address posted up on the top right corner of this blog! He would love to hear from any of you!

2 comments:

kingfoote said...

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but you can also do screen recordings on your mac. Just open quicktime player, go to file and select new screen recording. You can record your video conferences with Tyler.

I wish I could grow a mustache.

Kelly.Chick said...

Oh! I didn't know that! I'll have to try when I get home next month.. I miss my mac.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket