In the mail today, I received a sweet poem written by my wonderful Grandma Velma. It was just too great not to share!
Hello, Colorado! Here I am!
I'm not Bob or Jack or even Sam..
But named for a peacemaker of mighty fame
and T. Wyatt Adams is my name!
Born to the tribe of peanut butter and jelly,
Sired by Dad Tyler and Mother Kelly.
Joshua's my big brother who I adore,
He'll watch out for me 'cause he's already four.
Mom says I'm a blessing from above,
I'm so happy to have a home so filled with love.
My Cousin Reagan and my Auntie B.,
really love to come visit with me.
Then there's my dear sweet Nana and my Papa Jim..
Hope I grow up to be tall like Dad and him.
Oh! And there's my Grandma Julie, and I don't know why,
but I also have a Grandma named Cherry Pie!
I've lots of other relatives that I don't know.
I'm sure I will meet them as I grow.
Until then I'll listen to my family pray to God.
Keeping us on the narrow path,
by holding tight to the Iron Rod.
I thank Heavenly Father for sending me here,
To this special family that to me are so dear.
Altho I'm still so very small,
I just want you to know "I love you ALL!"
Love you Mom, Dad and Josh.
-"Wyatt"

4 comments:
Grammy said she woke up in the middle of the night... got up and wrote this for Wyatt. Pretty neat!
That is beautiful! What a lovely gift.
so cute!
That is adorable! Such a cute idea.
Post a Comment