Friday, June 11, 2010

Reading with Dad.


Tyler sent over 4 different DVD's of him reading along with a couple books each for the boys...
I love that he took the time after hot, long days at work in Kuwait (knowing he wouldn't get the chance once he got to Iraq) to record himself reading books to Josh and Wyatt when he could have been getting some much needed sleep. He is such an amazing Dad.
We finally got 1 of the 4 packages yesterday in the mail. Josh was so excited, he was near tears. We've already watched it at least a dozen times. We look forward to getting the rest of them.
Sorry for the crummy pictures.. I left my camera at home, so I've had to use my cell phone. My friend is sending my camera to me, so hopefully we should be getting some better pictures soon.

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Precious...in my day we had tape recorders that Daddy recorded the kids fav books to read to them at bedtime when he was deployed at sea and abroad.

Julie Geldmacher said...

Those are so neat. I get a bit choked up when I think about it. Thanks, Tyler for taking the time to share with the boys.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket