Sunday, May 18, 2008

and our first day back home...

So Josh decided it would be a good idea to do a "Peter Pan" and jump off of his bed this morning... I don't think he thought it through all the way, because he ended up landing on one of his little toy cars with his face...
It didn't really bother him too much- he kinda whined when he got up then he came and got me and told me WHY he had BLOOD on his cheek!!! augh.
He's all better now, but I'm pretty sure that's going to leave quite the bruise.
grrrreat.




2 comments:

Jim and Marla said...

Oh my poor Joshy! I'm so sorry you got hurt!!! next time remember to wear your cape! I love you... always your Nana

Rebecca said...

Oh no! Strange how it hurts the mommy more than it does the boy :(

Kiss that cheek for me!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket