“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Friday, May 30, 2008
More pictures:
"Stinkin' heroin needles" <- quote from Ty. A mortar that fell but didn't blow up Some weapons they found "A good use for a helmet" <- another quote from Ty. Some crazy Iraqi geese
What mortar is that? It looks about the size of a 60 mm, but different, so I doubt it has any of our stuff in it not blowing up. Not my fault. I know, not important, but still I wonder.
1 comment:
What mortar is that? It looks about the size of a 60 mm, but different, so I doubt it has any of our stuff in it not blowing up. Not my fault. I know, not important, but still I wonder.
Post a Comment