Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dad... Always there when you need him, even if he is 45 minutes late.

Ok. So- I was trying to print off coupons when I realized I was out of ink. BUMMER! So- I ran over to walmart, picked up an ink cartridge ($$$) and went back home to slam it into the printer, print off my coupons and be on my way!
Well, Walmart was busy- traffic was bad- and when I finally got home, josh of course wanted something to eat. (Augh, KIDS! ;) Totally joking, of course)
Once I made it back upstairs I put in the ink cartridge and began to print off coupons... but wait! The paper was coming out WHITE! ARRRRG! What's wrong with my printer? It must be something with the settings... is everything plugged in all the way? Did Josh somehow break it? ACK!!!
All of these things were running through my head, as I kept looking at the clock trying to get to Albertsons ASAP!
45 minutes later, my phone rings. "Hello?" it was my Dad. he heard the stress in my voice and asked what was wrong.. I told him, "I'm trying to print something and all the paper comes out WHITE!"
he replies, "Ok honey, open up your printer- take out the cartridge and peel off the little plastic sticker on it..."
AUGH! SERIOUSLY!?!?!? He was right.
Everything printed fine after that.
...thanks dad. ;)

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket