“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
A day in Branson, MO with a girlfriend of mine.
We had so much fun today! Josh and I drove up to Branson to meet up with a friend of mine to go to the Butterfly Palace. What a blast that was! Janessa has two little ones, Lilyan (3) and Elliot (9mo) and they're both adorable. Lilyan and Josh became fast friends. Here are some pictures and a video from our day. :)
I'm blogging! Cute pictures. Fun day! I got an email from Aaron and she's game for next week. Looks like we need to shoot for Tues, Wed, or Friday. See if you can get ahold of Jeanne and see what her schedule is. Tuesday is the only night Judd has off. Wed and Fri I'll have the kids, which is fine. Talk to you soon.
2 comments:
I'm blogging! Cute pictures. Fun day! I got an email from Aaron and she's game for next week. Looks like we need to shoot for Tues, Wed, or Friday. See if you can get ahold of Jeanne and see what her schedule is. Tuesday is the only night Judd has off. Wed and Fri I'll have the kids, which is fine. Talk to you soon.
So cute!! I'm jealous. I've never met anyone from bbc. :(
Post a Comment