I was right! It was nothing! Just a really ticked off mole.
I do have another appointment in the end of June to have the Dermatologist go over all of my moles and freckles. Then my annual derm appointment will start after that.
Also- In fear that many of you will kill me, I'm no longer tanning. AT ALL. So you can all call off the dogs. ;)
Thanks everyone for your emails of concern, but like I said- there's no need to worry! :)
Kelly.

7 comments:
Great news !
I'm so glad it turned out to be nothing! Skin cancer runs in my family so I need to be careful, but before DH and I got married the tanning salon was my best friend :)
Oh so relieved that it was nothing! Now you can tan from a bottle, like I do! (I admit, I do get the occasional real sun, but mostly from the bottle.)
Good to hear! I am glad it was an angry mole and nothing more. I never liked tanning beds, they make my skin stink. I tried it once and it was weird. You can always come hang out at the beach with me and get a tan the old fashioned way.
kell how could u not tan any more!
Thank goodness!
I'm glad to hear it wasn't anything serious!
Post a Comment