Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tyler!!!

Tyler is the big 27 today!
I just wanted to get on here and send a huge THANK YOU to everyone who sent him birthday packages! He has loved them, it makes him feel so much closer to home when he gets letters, home made pictures and funny little origami frogs. ;)
Please add your birthday wishes for Tyler in the comments section, It'll be a nice surprise when he checks this blog to see all the people who care about him posting for him.
Tyler, I love you so much and I hope you get to relax a bit on your birthday!
(I think right now, it's the evening of your birthday your time...)
even so- I hope you were able to smile and laugh and know how much we all love you.
Today and always.
Kelly and Joshy.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! It was good to talk to you the other day. We had a great time hanging out with your family. Eric still says he wants to play with Josh because Josh is "Cool". Hope you get to do something nice or different for the day. 27 is Amy's favorite number and that makes it the best age you can be. Have a great 27th.
Love
Nate, Amy, Eric and Paul

Lacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER!!!

Julie Geldmacher said...

It is amazing to have by youngest son be 27. Where did the time go? I am just so happy to have such a wonderful son. You've done a lot in those 27 years. I love you so very much and just want you to be happy! This birthday may not be your best, but it will be memorable. Good things are in those boxes and letters.
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mom

Julie Adams said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Hopefully, around next year's birthday you can come up to beautiful Montana and catch some big fish with us. We could find some big grizzlies too. Thinking of you.

Julie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tyler!! Glad you got some great packages and hopefully they will give you a minute or two off for your birthday! 27 is a great age but just remember 30 is lurking near by;) Wish you were spending it at home with your family! Take care of yourself, Love Dad, Shaney and the rest of the gang!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! You are getting so old :) I hope you had a great day

Andy Wegener said...

Happy Birthday buddy! Missy and I got to visit your fam the other day. You are so lucky to have such wonderful people love you! Take care. Love, Andy & Missy

Anonymous said...

Duder you're getting old. Let's have a party about it. What do Iraqis do for fun over there?

CEA said...

Hey Ty - Happy Birthday. Don't celebrate it too hard. At least you can have a good laugh thinking that I caught pinkeye from Myles and am enjoying that today to celebrate over here. Myles says "Happy Birthday to Tyler" also. Have a good one. Chad

Mike A said...

If you run out of origami frogs let me know and I'm sure the kids will be glad to make some more. Far too glad.

Have a good birthday! Hope you get a break. I know there's fishing around Baghdad, maybe you can find some around there.

Marla said...

Happy Birthday!!!

iamwright said...

Who wants fish? Go eat some cake. Happy Birthday! (Side note: Emmie says she misses her uncle Ty and wants to know when he's coming back.)

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!

~The One and ONLY
Miss Piggy

Missy W. said...

happy birthday tyler. We miss you! Take care of yourself.
Missy

Anonymous said...

hey tyler. happy b-day. don't worry, 27 is not that old. just think i am looking at 30 in only six months. hey, take some time and do something fun today, like build a sand castle or something.
love ya, brian and family.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket