Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've been tagged..... AGAIN.

'cause it's my favorite thing, yaknow.... Thanks beck.

These are the rules:Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
Spending time with Josh
Flowers
a clean house

3 Fears:
snakes
the dark
getting my news paper stolen by retired neighbors. (Seriously, I have to be fast in the mornings!!)

3 Goals:
Finish my year supply of food/emergency storage
lose weight Photobucket
put more money in savings.

3 Current Obsessions:
Josh (of course)
Couponing
Everything NEWS. (this one is really annoying, actually)

3 Random/Surprising facts:
the left side of my tongue is paralyzed
yes, my hair is naturally this curly
I don't know how to swim. (very well... I could probably stay alive for a little while...)

I tag Lacey, RubyJade, and Janessa.

3 comments:

Jim and Marla said...

Very funny! you need to take swimming lessons WITH Josh... we don't want either one of you to be dog paddeling the rest of your life. :)

Nonna said...

I second what Nana Scott said...

I would give anything for naturally curly hair and I have probably paid thousands of $$$ in the '60's, '70's and '80's for perms !

Brittney said...

I love the smiley! lol

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket