Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pickles, anyone?

a friend of mine on one of my coupon sites posted this tonight... she took advantage of that awesome Vlasic Pickle deal at Albertsons, and I couldn't help but bust up laughing when I saw her post!!!


10 jars of Relish - $10.00

10 jars Pickles - $25.00

20 $1/1 coupons - $20

2 Albertson's Promo discounts - $10

Total OOP (Out Of Pocket) - $5.00

Getting laughed at in line because you're buying 20 jars of pickles while 37 weeks Pregnant - Priceless

8 comments:

Nonna said...

I had a real laugh fest over this one...how clever, cute and what a great haul !

Anonymous said...

That is definately a priceless picture and experience!

Brittney said...

bethany looks really cute in this picture :)

Jenni said...

LOL! Thats a way cute picture of her though!

Rebecca said...

Your it! Timi tagged me, so I'm tagging you...muahahahahaha

Bethany said...

Should I confess that one of those jars is actually already been eaten. Baby NEEDS it....

Nana Scott XOXO said...

HA! Bethany!!!!

Marla said...

LOL Funny Bethany!!!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket