Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Package from Tyler!!

I love getting these. They just make everything better. (except when he sends some scary pictures... that doesn't help much... he did send some this time- but I'm not going to include them in this post.)


He sent over a Cd he made of just some video clips of him talking to me and Josh. There was part of one clip that I just thought was so sweet and wanted to share.


I have no clue how to edit video clips, so I just took a video of the TV playing the part that I wanted to share... does that make any sense? Anyway- It's not the best quality, so my apologies for that. But you get the idea.




He's talking about this blog entry: Pop Quiz this morning. It's always so incredible to watch Joshua's reaction when there's a video of Tyler playing. Whether it's on the computer, or the TV, he just stops everything and stares. He just loves his Daddy so much. I'm sure he won't miss the "diamond" anymore.

Some pictures:

This is when Dane Cook went out there. It's not the best picture, but you can see that it's him. Tyler said he couldn't have come at a better time. Everyone was just feeling like crap, and he said that it was just so nice to go sit and laugh for a while.

This is Sgt Rogers and some kids at midnight. Notice the night vision goggles on his head... that is one big guy.

Oh, this one is funny- if you know Tyler, you know that he's not a big fan of anything.... well, ...country. The caption with this photo? "Hey! Iraqi Cowboys look stupid too!" (no offense to any cowboys... my family included. . Photobucket . )

And of course, he couldn't send pictures without some type of critter. Here he is, so proud, with yet another toad he caught.

7 comments:

Brittney said...

That was the sweetest video of Tyler. I hope the next few months fly for you. Love you Kelly!

Jim and Marla said...

THAT WAS THE BEST! I'll enjoy looking for those Diamonds too! :) Oh, very cool toad too...
love you!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Ahhh. That video made me cry. I'm glad you got a package!

Lacey said...

Brittney took the words right out of my mouth. That was the sweetest video. So heartfelt. It is so obvious how much Tyler loves and misses you both. I typically prefer summer over winter, but after that, I'll be hoping the heat ends and cold begins very soon for you and your family!

Julie Geldmacher said...

Oh, all the sight and sound I can hear from Tyler is wonderful. Thanks Kelly for sharing. I feel just as happy as Josh and I will love diamonds, too.
That smile with the toad is my Tyler :)

Anonymous said...

That brought tears to our eyes:) We will never look at diamonds the same!!!

Nonna said...

So sweet and touching...what a wonderful husband you have and what a lucky boy Josh is to have such a great Daddy !

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket