Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pop Quiz this morning.

Pay no attention to my make-up-less face and jammies... We're kinda having a lazy morning. :P


I was telling Tyler about how great Josh is with his shapes, so he requested a video of it. Here it is! He successfully identifies a triangle, square, circle, oval, rectangle, heart, and "Josh". He has a little trouble with the diamond, but that's a tough one because it's so close to a triangle and a square... which just happens to be what he listed instead of a diamond. I forgot to draw an octagon, but he knows that one too.


What a genius kid he is! :) Make sure you turn your volume up- he's kinda quiet.

8 comments:

Shalena said...

That is so cute! He is one smart kid. It is so cute that he knows his shapes!

Lacey said...

He's such a smartie!!! Good job, Joshy!! Some of our PRESCHOOLERS can't even identify those shapes.

Nonna said...

Good job Josh...AND Mom !

Jeanne said...

What a smart cookie!!!

So when ya coming back to Missouri? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is really good at talking and shapes. Most of my preschool kids that I had couldn't do that at his age. He must take after his smart parents.
Loved the video!

Rebecca said...

As soon as Hayden saw a glimps of the video...we had to watch it over...and over...and over...and over...and over...

Joshy is SO smart!

Marie B. said...

This has nothing to do with your post but I wanted to tell you my impression of you since I fell asleep last night.
Kellychick: beautiful, sassy, a total riot, and someone I would want at any party.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I miss you guys. I'm glad Josh has such a good teacher.

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket