Saturday, October 4, 2008

HE PASSED!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Ty. He had the E5 board this morning and PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS!!!
This means as soon as he has enough points, he'll be SGT ADAMS!!! I asked him how long that would take, he said the points for SGT are pretty high right now so he has a lot of work ahead of himself. But it's impressive enough that he went to the boards so early and did so well! He said that he thinks he'll be able to make the points to officially become SGT before he gets home in 4 months. YAY!!!
I'm so proud of him!!
Wow, what a great day!!

10 comments:

Mike A said...

Congrats, Ty! That's cool.

You'd better work on your shouty voice some more, because if there's anything I've learned from the movies, it's that sergeant's shout a lot. I assume you get points for the decibel level or something.

Lynnette said...

I've been thinking about him! I am so glad that he got this promotion! Congratulations!

Rebecca said...

Way to go, Ty!!!! Congratulations! ô¿ô

Jeanne said...

Congratulations Tyler!!! That's go to be a lot of hard work!!!

Nate said...

Awsome job TY! I'm sure you'll get the points you need in no time. Keep up the good work and let us know if you need anything at all.

Nate

Heather said...

Good for him - what great news!

Nonna said...

I knew he would ace it !
So happy for him and your sweet family !

Lacey said...

Way to go Mr. Smarty Pants! That's awesome!

Kell- Miss you TONS.

Jim and Marla said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!!!
love you tons! I liked what Mike said about the extra points for the decibel points. LOL

Julie Geldmacher said...

Way to go Tyler! You can do whatever you want, because you have the ability. We had no worries about your passing. Keep dreaming - the opportunities will come.
Love you,
Mom and Dave
PS. About the yelling part. That was never something you liked. Do you have to do that?

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket