It looks like my Mother-In-Law tagged me! Julie, sorry it took until today for me to notice!
I am: Excited. do you see my Tyler-ticker? :)
I know: What day it is... I think.
I want: to sleep all night tonight.
I Have: an awesome kid.
I dislike: dishes.
I miss: Tyler.
I feel: hungry.
I hear: Spongebob.
I smell: roses. (thanks, Ty.)
I crave: PEPSI. just a little. :/
I cry: often.
I search: for sales.
I wonder: if Josh will ever be potty trained.
I regret: a lot.
I love: Joshy and Ty.
I care: a lot.
I worry: more than I should.
I remember: I have a chiropractor appointment tomorrow...
I believe: in ghosts.
I dance: with Josh in the kitchen.
I don't: dance in public.
I argue: with people on TV. Stupid politics.
I write: sometimes.
I win: Reversi. Every time, Lisa. ;)
I lose: Reversi... Every time to Lisa's kids... :(
I wish: Tyler was home.
I listen: to Josh tell me stories.
I can usually be found: cleaning or couponing.
I am scared: of the dark.
I need: hugs.
I forget: a lot.
I am happy: with my life.
I tag: Becka and Lacey!

9 comments:
Freakin' A, man.
I'm proud of you MuffinAnn! I love you tons too!!
Reminds me of the American Express fill - in ads that celebrities do...
hey, you are a star in you own right and you have the following to prove it !
Thanks for doing the tag. I enjoy learning more about you.
Did you hear that Pepsi is cutting back on their production? Others are cutting back on it, too. Aren't you glad to be one of the first?
I love it when I see you Dance!
kisses and huggs! Mom
no, no. GHOSTS are scary, not the dark. You should listen to this Canadian radio podcast about how people are friendlier and more helpful at night. But ghosts, man, that is too creepy. Especially when they are around three feet tall and full of candy and can't keep their sheet on.
I love watching your Tyler ticker.
Hey- Are you coming to visit your parents before Tyler comes home??? I hope so, I miss ya!
J to the nessa... I agree! I think she should come visit again... lol
Mom/Nana
Post a Comment