Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thanks to everyone!

I needed to get on here and say thanks, after hearing of the huge response this has gotten. It's really overwhelming and I am trying to prepare myself for how much stuff is on its way. Kelly is such a great person and it's awesome to see how many friends she has that really care about what is going on. I wish I could say more than just thank you, but words don't cut it. It broke my heart when people were asking me to help them and all I could do was give the little bit of candy I had in my pocket. These people are good people and will be so incredibly grateful for everything you're doing. Thank you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ty! I think what you and KellyAnn are doing is absolutely awesome! Marla and I have some stuff we are sending out today; probably 5 or 6 boxes of mostly clothes and a couple pair of shoes. You know how I always take the soap and shampoo from the hotels that i stay in? Well over the years I have accumulated almost two five gallon buckets of that stuff. I knew they would come in handy some day ;-)
Anyway, we love you man! We are proud of you and appreciate you!

Nana Scott XOXO said...

I love you babe!

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Oh Dad, The Hilton and Holiday Inn Express have no idea what a good deed they've done! :)

Lisa Henderson said...

Hi I found out about his from another blog and wanted to know if they needed things like medicine and personal items like shampoo, lotion, toothpaste and toothbrushes. I have a whole bunch of this stuff and wanted to know if its only clothes and food or if these items are needed also? Thanks!

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for commenting! Funny, we're on here at the same time! ;)
At this point they need everything! What you mentioned would be great- really, anything you would use here in the sates, they probably don't have any/much of- so whatever you can send would be awesome!
Thanks!

Living My Dream said...

Kelly... Kimi's day care just sent 7 BIG boxes!!! Not the flat rate (cost them over $200 and they were so excited to do it!) but 7 BIG boxes! They gave everyone a discount on their month's tuition if they brought in stuff to send. They can't wait to see pictures! :)

Kim

Anonymous said...

Kim, you so totally rock! I can't wait to see pictures too!!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket