Samantha is a friend of mine who works for Danny in his office. Last week Josh, Becky and I took Danny lunch and Joshy had a fun time flirting with Samantha and playing with her webcam on her computer... Some pictures...
My two-headed baby...



Thanks Samantha! We love you!

9 comments:
That's dang funny!!! Thanks for the giggle ♥
LOL!!!
I wish my web cam did cool stuff like that!! Kaleigh was heart broken when I told her that Joshy has found a new webcam friend. I hope that my laptop gets done soon so that they can get back at it!!!
Those pictures are awesome! I love the one that squishes their faces. LOL
So fun to have buddy's like Samantha! Great pictures Joshua
love you... Nana
Josh may be going into public relations someday. He is so good with everyone. What a fun little guy you are!!!
Love you,
Grandma Julie
LOL!! Those pictures are awesome..
Kelly, I needed a good laugh...soooo funny ! LOL
Hello
http://www.haircolortips.net/ - viagra no prescription
Erectile dysfunction happens when the penis does not get enough supply of blood.
[url=http://www.haircolortips.net/]viagra no prescription[/url]
Being out in the market for more than ten years, Viagra or Sildenafil citrate has gained popularity with good reviews.
order viagra
Erectile dysfunction happens when the penis does not get enough supply of blood.
Post a Comment