Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted!


And now I'm going to go watch the states turn colors while I eat rice krispie treats.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your sticker is much cuter than my sticker!

Are you vomiting yet?

Anonymous said...

I voted, but didn't get a sticker...
love you!

Julie Geldmacher said...

We got our stickers, too. Ours were square and brown with "We the People", a flag, and "I vote today". I didn't vote for Obama, but my state people got in office. It is going to be an interesting next 4 years. I hope it turns out better than I think.

Nonna said...

Your sticker wins the prize...mine was little and not very sticky and my candidate / ticket lost, but won here in the northern part of the state...I took my yard sign down this morning...sniff, sigh, blahhhh !

Julie Adams said...

My sticker said "my vote counted" and since pretty much everyone I voted for lost and I do not feel like it counted for much.

Anonymous said...

I got an "I voted early" sticker
;-0

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket