“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
How sweet...Josh is a class act... some cool stuff for him and good Old Santa too !
Love the piggy-puppy! So would we call that a puggy or a pippy?
cute!
"A pumpkin"??? That is funny, but if that is what he wants I should not question.
I have a couple extra pumpkins that I need to unload on someone? You want? :D
Oh Ethan is so into Blues Clue's lately!! Have you found a notebook? I think Ethan would love it. Love his list! HA! Isnt' this age great?? (oh and Dan threw out that letter you sent, before I could tell him not to! :( )
Kaleighs list is made up of one thing: everything that she sees on TV, in the store, out the windows, and so forth. All I hear is "I need that"My favorite is the piggy-puppy! Santa is going to have a hard time finding one of these!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How sweet...
Josh is a class act... some cool stuff for him and good Old Santa too !
Love the piggy-puppy! So would we call that a puggy or a pippy?
cute!
"A pumpkin"??? That is funny, but if that is what he wants I should not question.
I have a couple extra pumpkins that I need to unload on someone? You want? :D
Oh Ethan is so into Blues Clue's lately!! Have you found a notebook? I think Ethan would love it.
Love his list! HA! Isnt' this age great??
(oh and Dan threw out that letter you sent, before I could tell him not to! :( )
Kaleighs list is made up of one thing: everything that she sees on TV, in the store, out the windows, and so forth. All I hear is "I need that"
My favorite is the piggy-puppy! Santa is going to have a hard time finding one of these!
Post a Comment