“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Nice house Josh! Eric would love to build a place with you, although I'll warn you, he likes destroying them more than building them.
Way to go!!! I think I know what Hayden will be getting for Christmas! ♥
Josh, I see you peeking through the window -----Love you,Grandma Julie
Nice job Josh...Sometimes the oldies but goodies are the best toys !
Kelly You may not remember me, from BBC I haven't been on in a really long time! But I saw the post about the boxes being a big hit and the link to your blog, then I realized that we exchanged Christmas cards last year! Want to do it again! Ydal
Josh, you're way too smart, buddy! Keep it up. I miss you.
Oh wow! Does he love them? My brother bought Ethan some for Christmas!! Looks like it's going to be fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice house Josh! Eric would love to build a place with you, although I'll warn you, he likes destroying them more than building them.
Way to go!!! I think I know what Hayden will be getting for Christmas! ♥
Josh, I see you peeking through the window -----
Love you,
Grandma Julie
Nice job Josh...
Sometimes the oldies but goodies are the best toys !
Kelly You may not remember me, from BBC I haven't been on in a really long time! But I saw the post about the boxes being a big hit and the link to your blog, then I realized that we exchanged Christmas cards last year! Want to do it again!
Ydal
Josh, you're way too smart, buddy! Keep it up. I miss you.
Oh wow! Does he love them? My brother bought Ethan some for Christmas!! Looks like it's going to be fun!
Post a Comment