Tomorrow is the "Pre-Reunion Training" for all the military spouses affected by this deployment!
I am so excited to go and learn all I can about what to expect when Tyler finally comes home in February!! I'll be sure to pass any vital information on to all of you who are coming to celebrate his homecoming with us!
I can't believe it's finally here!
2 more fast Sundays!!
One more oil change in my car!!

9 comments:
OH MY HECK! Only 2 more fast Sundays! When you put it that way it's really fast! I love how you count!
I love your little family!
OH MY HECK! Only 2 more fast Sundays! When you put it that way it's really fast! I love how you count!
I love your little family!
I'm sure it can't come soon enough for you, Josh and your family & friends...I know that feeling of anticipation so well Kelly and the meeting before the loved ones get home, what to expect etc. !
I love the way you count too...we used to count 45 days and a wake up etc. until arrival day...God bless you all !
That is such good news. It has been too long!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you Kelly... our family will be praying that Ty is kept safe the last 3 months and that he will return home safe and sound to you!!! What a great thing!!! And thank you for sharing him and what he is doing with our family, my boys think he is a hero!!!!
Kim
That is awesome! I am so happy he will be home soon.
You(soon) did it! And look at all the good things that you've done while he's been gone! And how happy Josh is. Good work!
This is so great! I am so proud of all three of you. This has been a sacrifice for each one of you. Just a little while longer...
Love you!
I can't believe it's so soon Kelly. I'm so glad his homecomming is right around the corner!
Post a Comment