I don't have any pictures of the boxes actually being delivered, but here are some of the boxes Tyler received. He said he lost count at about 200 boxes. AWESOME!!
Because Tyler was so busy with the PSD Unit he's in, he actually had to have another platoon deliver the boxes to Bartolla. He was told that they took pictures and everyone was so excited and grateful, but he has yet to get copies of the pictures. Hopefully we'll get those soon.
Thank you again for all your love and support, this was a great experience!!

2 comments:
That is incredible. Are ALL of those boxes just from you spreading the word? Or were there others involved as well? What a blessing for all of those people in Bartola.
It all started from that email Ty sent me. Once I got that, I posted it here on my blog, and on Babycenter. I also sent emails out to some other friends and family. Everything just came together! And if you remember, that was just in one week- from the day I posted it here until the cut off date. One week. Wow.
Post a Comment