Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanksgiving: I know, a little late..

I just realized I didn't really post anything from Thanksgiving!! I know, I've become a slacker-blogger!

Josh and I headed up to keystone with some family friends. It was awesome, we all stayed in an incredible cabin up there and enjoyed each other's company while playing games, watching the snow fall, lots of shopping, and a fire in the HUGE fireplace every day and night. (Seriously, that fireplace put my little one to shame) We even had an indoor hot tub! Josh thought that was awesome.

Here's a video of Kristi's husband Steve with Josh playing one of his games. It was so fun watching Josh interact with everyone and have so much fun. I don't think he stopped giggling the whole time we were up there! Josh sure loves his Uncle Steve and Aunt Kristi.
Josh and Laura- Josh has a huge crush on her. :)

Kristi and Josh sticking their feet in the hot tub before bed. (Josh wanted to wear his mittens.... I don't really know why... )

Steve, Josh, Debi and Kristi in the background

I also had another Thanksgiving at my house the weekend afterwards, but we were all so frazzled, we didn't get ANY pictures!!! I know. I'm so beyond bummed about it. It was a great time- and came together surprisingly well!

I hosted it at my house- but was informed by my sister at dinner that I didn't actually do anything... after a moment of thought, I realized she was right. LOL That doesn't really explain why I was so busy that day though... But the food was great and the company was even better.

My favorite part was after dinner all the kids were in my living room with Becky's husband, Uncle Danny, playing with balloons. There's nothing better than a roar of uncontrollable giggles.

Here's hoping Christmas is just as great!!

(...and I promise, I'll take pictures and blog all about it directly...)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like so much fun! I sure do wish it were cold enough for a hot tub here!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a great time! Thanksgiving was really great this year and really reminded me of all that we have to be thankful for, like BLOGGING:) and wonderful pictures:)

Nate said...

How do I sign up for a cabin with a fancy hot tub? It looks like a great time.

camille said...

Kelly, it is already past Christmas. ROFL.

I love that Josh is wearing mittens while sticking his feet in the hot tube. kids come up with some strange stuff I tell ya.

bummer on no pictures from your Thanksgiving feast at the house. I sure it was fantastic. Oh, and the best way to be a hostest, is to delegate delegate delegate! and that is what you did if you did not cook any of it! way to go girl, you are very wise! =)

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket