“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Fun with Reagan!
Special post for you, Mom. Wish you were here. :)
6 comments:
Nana Scott
said...
OH MY GOSH!! This is adorable, I shared with everyone in the office, and of course they all loved your post! Thanks for the special post, I feel loved!! I miss you guys BAD!! and love you TONS!!
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! This is adorable, I shared with everyone in the office, and of course they all loved your post! Thanks for the special post, I feel loved!! I miss you guys BAD!! and love you TONS!!
This is classic! It may be one for the senior yearbook :) Love your house Kelly :) Sara
So you're saying you need a little girl of your own to get silly with, eh?
I just showed Brad the picture of Regan with your hair and he totally freaked out! It was pretty funny:)
Oh, so cute...you are so fun !!! Love the house and yard too !
LOL! That last pic made me do a serious double take! So cute.
Post a Comment