Saturday, May 10, 2008

Crazy storms!!

This is what you get from a 2 1/2 minute hail storm. Crazy. Josh thought it was pretty cool though.





5 comments:

Brittney said...

Holy crap, those are huge! I hope you are having a great time with your family. Love ya!

camille said...

now that is some BIGGGG HAIL! and then,, as I am staring at the hail, I notice something out of the corner of my left eye - - GUSS popped up and I just snickered like Ernie from Sesame Street. =) I just love GUSS!

Oh, and Josh and the hail are cool too.

Rebecca said...

So THAT'S where all the golf balls from TPC come from!!!

Carrie said...

Wow, that is some serious hail!

We camped in South Dakota when I was a teenager, and we had hail that size. It was scaaaarry. Luckily, we were in a cabin, NOT a tent!

Heather said...

Oh I saw how all those storms looked near you and was wondering how y'all were doing! I'm glad it was only hail. Hope you're having fun!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket