Becka your so funny! Muff, there is not a mean bone in that little boy's body, unless Millie is around and being a brat-cat, then she deserves what she gets! I'm glad Joshy has such a fun Mommy!
You're a serious blogger, hard to keep up with! I'll try to be better. I'm waiting for THE face. I'm glad we got together last night, that was fun. I almost peed my pants at the pic. Fun times!
6 comments:
Is it just me, or is the Monster face kinda hot? ;)
Becka your so funny!
Muff, there is not a mean bone in that little boy's body, unless Millie is around and being a brat-cat, then she deserves what she gets!
I'm glad Joshy has such a fun Mommy!
ROFL, Becka! Kelly, you've got such gorgeous eyes. Wanna trade faces? I promise these zits will go away! Pretty please?
You're a serious blogger, hard to keep up with! I'll try to be better. I'm waiting for THE face. I'm glad we got together last night, that was fun. I almost peed my pants at the pic. Fun times!
Thanks for loving my son so much. You are so thoughtful of him. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh that is so cute!! You guys are so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment