
I know I'm a day early- but Josh and I will be very busy tomorrow going back to Colorado- and I didn't want to forget to post this for you.
I can't believe it's been five years! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more every day.
I wish so badly that you could be here with me to celebrate our marriage- but that will just have to wait for you to get home.
I miss you every second, and think of you all the time. You're my best friend in the world and I can't wait for the next 5, 10, 50 + years together. ...and they better be TOGETHER! ;)
You're my favorite, Miss y'er face, Love you bad, and all those other things we say... I mean them more today than I ever thought was possible.
Thank you for being the best husband girl could ever dream of, and the best Daddy a boy could ever ask for, and thank you for making me a better me for having you in my life.
Love you, Ty!
Kell.
Kell.

9 comments:
Happy anniversary. My heart breaks for the both of you.
AWWWW I am sorry your going through all this.Happy Anniversary I know it doesn't make you miss Tyler any less.Your such a strong women to be a military wife!
Happy Anniversary Tyler and Kellyanne.
How sweet Kelly! Happy Anniversary! What a cute picture of you two.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary Kelly and Tyler! I love you Kelly and I hope you are doing well. I think about you and pray for you everyday :)
After seeing Kell & Joshy off on the airplane... we just got home to a very empty house... I'm glad it's a little messy so I have something to do! ;) What a blessing it was to have the two of you here and to be able to see Tyler on the web-cam once in a while. Dad and I love you all so much! I can't believe my baby girl has been married for 5 years! You are a great Lady, terrific wife and wonderful Mommy to our grandson! Time flys when your having fun! Tyler, we hope you have a good day and feel the love of your family! Lots of Kisses, Prayers, and Love always!!! Mom & Dad Scott
Hi Kelly,
I clicked on your Blog instead of Rebecca's by accident however I am glad I did. What a beautiful note to your husband for your anniversary !
I spent many birthdays and anniversaries without my husband. Don was career Navy for 26 years.
Be proud of both of you and what you are giving for our country and freedom...It is one of the greatest things we could ever do as citizens and for our children.
Happy Anniversary to both of you !
Love,Lynn
Thanks everyone for the anniversary wishes! that's really sweet of you all.
Lynn, it's nice to see you here! You should stop by more often. :)
Post a Comment