Rules:
A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
oh sheesh. 10 years ago I was 14. I was probably being that stupid girl who finally gets to go to the church dances and was swooning over different boys every day... In fact, I know I was- Becka and I did it together. I'll see if I can dig up some old pictures....
...I'll have to post pics later...
2. 5 things on your to do list today:
*Dishes
*Laundry
*start packing to go home
*figure out what's for dinner
*Get Josh to go to bed somewhat on time...
3. 5 snacks you enjoy:
*kettle corn
*mixed nuts
*potato chips
*cookies
*dry cereal
4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire?
*buy a house
*get Tyler his dream car and all the stuff he needs/wants to fix it up. (Yes, his dream is to fix up an awesome car... not just have an awesome one.)
*take a couple months to explore Australia with Tyler.
5. 3 bad habits:
*leaving my towel on the bathroom floor
*picking at fabric
*unconsciously pulling hairs out of my head while thinking or if I'm anxious. (I know, this is a weird one...)
6. 5 places I've lived:
*Medford, OR
*Salem, OR
*Parker, CO
*Roy, UT
*Elk Point, SD
*Winona, KS
*Colorado Springs, CO
(I realize that's more than 5- but whatever.)
7. 5 jobs I've had:
*Florist, Parker Flower Station
*Teller, New Accts, Colonial Bank
*CSR, Reservations Agent, Frontier Airlines
*CSR, New Accts, Saves, Billing, AOL
*and my favorite, MOM!!!
8. 5 things people don't know about me:
*The left half of my tongue is paralyzed.
*I also talk to myself regularly, Ruby!! LOL
*I love the smell of gun cleaner
*If I could, I'd have a fire in my fireplace every night. Even in summer.
*I don't know how to work a BBQ.
I tag Becka, Jana, Marla, Shalena, and Beth!

1 comment:
I leave my towel on the floor too. Like, everyday.
Post a Comment