Monday, May 26, 2008

My Points!!! **UPDATE**

You know what I love? A great deal! I love getting things for as little as possible...hence the Coupon blog that I share with Becka! But you know what I love even more??? Stuff that I get for doing NOTHING!
Thanks to http://www.mypoints.com/ My friend Becka has received $55.00 in gift cards for CVS and $50.00 in gift cards to Old Navy. All you are required to do is read the emails they send you from their sponsors and take surveys.
You earn 5 points per email you read and up to 50 points per survey you take. In addition to that, you can earn points for online purchases through their vendors. It's so easy! And if you're like me...you like to avoid the busy malls, especially during the holiday season, and shop online! I already have over 2100 points and plan on cashing in soon for some Old Navy gift cards!
So sign up today to start earning your free gift cards!!! Please let them know that I referred you buy using my email. Tkadams03@hotmail.com
Becka referred me just a few months ago- and it's been even easier than she said it would be!!

**If you want to do MyPoints, email me for a request and I'll send you an email to get started!!**

2 comments:

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

I want to do that please!!!

Bobbi said...

I noticed you posted on my blog about becoming a BzzAgent. Well, did you see that now your bzz points now convert (as of june 9) to mypoints? I think it is 8 points for every 1 bzz point. You get 30 bzz points for each report you do. Score! I also have a mypoints credit card that I earn points with. It's great!

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Let me know what you think! Photobucket